4.04.2004

Now that the weekend is over, I have time to settle down and add something to my journal.
Friday: got drunk with friends.
Saturday: trip to Cooper's expecting nothing but wet rock but instead getting to climb and work some hard lines!!!
Sunday: cleaned EVERYTHING in the house (almost) and did some grocery shopping.

Sounds un eventful, but it was overall a pretty great weekend. I was very excited to get out to Cooper's Rock. Tomorrow I'm going out there again with Scott. It's his first time there, so it should be a blast.

Here's a couple of photos from me and Dariens Saturday trip to Cooper's:

Climber: Darien Flores
Photographer: Tim Keenan
Area: Cooper's Rock, WV
Problem: Wave Rider V5


Climber: Tim Keenan
Photographer: Darien Flores
Area: Cooper's Rock, WV
Problem: Green Monster (Coral) V6/7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home