3.30.2004

WELLLLL.....the weather is still not looking good for opening day at coopers. HOPEFULLY it will blow over and conditions will be good. I plan to not go to the gym anymore this semester. It kills my hands and really doesnt motivate me at all. I am excited about the posibility of climbing outdoors 4 days a week though.

My fingers are still hurting from the Governor's Stable comp. I some how or another pissed my nerve endings off in my fingers and they are still shouting. I've had to be careful these past couple of days to not get them close to anything hot. I've also had limited useability too, which is a drag. But it's getting better. Soon, they will be rock hard again.

Without much new to talk about, I'll just get to posting a picture.

Photo of the day:

Climber: Tim Keenan
Photographer: Dave Hammond
Area: Cooper's Rock, WV
Problem: Unnamed V4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home